Arafat Bin Siraji (b.1989), photographer based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He studied photography from Pathshala South Asian Media Institute. His work are largely concerned with the themes of memory and loss of memory (both personal and collective) , and decay of human environments, traditions, cultures and spaces.
– 2nd place (National Award) Sony World Photography Award in 2014.
– Exhibited at Patan, Kathmandu in Non-Fiction storytelling project. (2016)
– Exhibition Setup assistant in Chobimela IX Photography festival.
– Curatorial assistance in Bangladesh University of Professional Photography
– Curatorial Assistance in Newly decorated Zainul Abedin Gallery at Bangladesh